Loving my new wall gallery, even though I feel like it’s not complete. It’s hard for me to really get into my home decor when I know we’ll probably be moving this time next year, but might as well do my best to make it feel like home.
Here are a few of my tips along with some help from West Elm.
- Hang whatever you want that fits your style!
- Work out your design on the floor before you start hanging! Take photos as you rearrange and choose your favorite layout. I always take photos and send them to a few of my friends for some advice.
- Biggest pieces should always go in the center and then fill in. Only keep a few inches between each piece.
- Add a pop of color and different textures.
- There are no rules! You can add or exchange pieces as time goes on.